work and selling of stuff

hi all~
i just started work on tuesday~
i 'worked' for 3 hours... by sitting there and otting, because the stupid company networ system had a big problem..
went back to work yesterday and actually finally did something HAHAHA!
keyed in figures of like 6 stacks and arranged some stuff. Finished everything in like 2 hours =.=||
sat there again for another two hours and stone, until my boss finally gave up and asked me to go home

annnd finally i have cut my hair short muahahahaha

sho cuuutee!!! i was like ' THIS IS NOT ME!'
THIS IS MY TWIN 8DD
MY TWIN BE SHO UKE <3<3<3

AND AGAIN IT IS A LIE THAT I CUT MY HAIR SHORT =.=||
It is actually a wig, a very very long wig about 80cm long i chopped it off till this short.
really itchy ahaha my hand be really itchy ahahaha!!!

the wig before cutting~
straightenend it before cutting lol~ its a non heat resistant wig so i hhad to be super careful while straightening it OTL

burnt myself i think a few times =.=||

oh!!! by the way i am selling my wa loli kimono which you see in the above picture

it comes with everything you see in this picture except the shoes and wig lol
 AM SELLING IT AT $120, BOUGHT IT AT $160
the size fit is S
IF INTERESTED DO PM ME AT camilleiora@hotmail.com

i have also a new twitter account it is @cammieiora i am not using @cammieammie anymore because it is giving me a hell lot of problems so do follow me on my new one @cammieiora thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment