ballgown shoot no.2

Before i start about my post i have to rant!! rant rant rant!!
because i was annoyed yesterday at my last day of attachment!
stupid patient relative complain so much that her mum was so ill and could even dare ask why we put the mother on that bed i was like thinking 'hello!!! if you would have taken better care of your mum, she wouldnt end up on this state right????!!!!'
seriously people should take responsibility of their own doings before blaming it on us 


Had a second shoot for my ballgown about a few weeks ago =3=
this time it was with hime and erika. Was really dreading it cause everything was not properly organised between us and everyone had their different opinions, but we managed to sort it in the end !
PHEW~
BUT!! it was my turn to be stumoed as i did not know what to do with my wig, everyone said that it was too messy in the previous shoot and would prefer me to use my own hair, but i did not want to wake up early to style, so i had to rack my brains for a new idea and finally came up with it XD
from this
 to this
chopped the front part off *kashing kashing!*
was so happy while chopping it!! ahahaha erika was screaming at me when she heard i anyhow chop it ahaha damn funny
then anyhow braid the hair and style~ then tada~
*lifts chin high*
muahahahah~

Was very happy that the shoot was in the evening, cause i dont have to wake up early again~
the shoot was held till 8pm and by 730 it was pitch dark DX
so scary the area didnt have any lights at all!!!!!
OTL
can faint, but it went well~ ehehehe
was happy with how the photos turned out XD


No comments:

Post a Comment